Discussing Difficulties in Planning an RV Adventure
In this section, we will discuss some of the biggest difficulties people face when planning an RV adventure so you know what this course will help you to overcome.
Some of the big questions are:
- Where should you go?
- How do you meet the needs and wants of your traveling companions (grandkids, kids, partner, friends)?
- What about finances and sticking to a budget?
- What if you are not a detailed person and all these decision overwhelm you?
- How much of a trip should be planned versus spontaneous?
- What happens when things go wrong?
We'll answer all of these questions in the upcoming sections.